The Plane Ride Of My Trip To Europe

It all started when I woke-up. I had breakfast Then our driver came to my house. Now I’m at check-in. Then my family and I went through security. It took about 10 minutes. Now we were off to gate A-6. My flight to Canada was 1 hour and 51 minutes and then I had a five hour lay-over. When my family boarded the plane. My brother and I were nervous. My brother said, “There’s no turning back.” I also thought that when we left the house. The take-off was fun because the plane went extra fast. The flight was really long. but it was night time so we went to bed. I slept for about 5 hours. Sam slept for 7 hours. Mom and Dad didn’t sleep at all.  It took an extra 45 minutes because of air traffic.  Finally we landed! It took about 20 minutes to taxi. That’s how I got to Europe!

Picture is by Commons.wikimedia.

Air_Canada_777

2 thoughts on “The Plane Ride Of My Trip To Europe

• April 17, 2016 at 7:55 pm
    Permalink

Dear Will,
    This is such a beautiful narration of your trip to Europe. You used a great opening line to capture your readers’ interest from the beginning. I like it when Sam said, “There’s no turning back.” What a fabulous post! Are you going to write another one about your trip back to Oregon?

Happy posting,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  • April 20, 2016 at 1:45 pm
    Permalink

Hey Will, I’m supposed to comment on someone’s blog so I chose you because you play hockey. I play hockey too!! So what type of food do you eat? What type of snacks and lunch do you bring to school?

Reply