NCAA National Championship

NCAA Football: CFP National Championship-Alabama vs ClemsonMonday night I watched the 2015 NCAA National Championship.  It was the Clemson Tigers vs the Alabama Crimson Tide.  Alabama won.  It was a good game.  I was cheering for Clemson because I like them better.  I have never liked Alabama.  I watched the game with my family and my brother kicked my mom off the TV so she read her book instead.  It was a lot of fun.  I played football with my brother and I played the helmet game.

3 thoughts on “NCAA National Championship

• January 14, 2016 at 4:39 am
    Permalink

Dear Will,
    So your brother kicked your mom off the tv so she read a book instead? She gets my vote for participating in our class reading challenge for 90 minutes/day. I love that I can hear your voice in this post. Did you watch the game and do the “Will dance” when Clemson made touchdowns?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  • January 15, 2016 at 12:37 am
    Permalink

Dear Will,
    I didn’t want Alabama to win either. It was a good game.
    See you tomorrow.
    From,
    Lucas

Reply
  • January 21, 2016 at 12:32 am
    Permalink

I watched the NCAA as well. It was a very tight game. I was rooting for Alabama. Alabama is a very well coached team. They record before they came into the championship was 13 and 1. I enjoyed watching the game and wondering who would win! It was a very high scoring game for the NCAA championship. The players played very Excellent football. What did you enjoy about the game the most? If Clemson wasn’t in the championship would you root for Alabama, versing LSU?
    -from William

Reply